Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend! Last week I posted 5 habits for Massive Impact if you missed that post click here. To recap, the 5 habits for Massive Impact are as follows:
Drink More Water
Eat Whole Foods Only
Eat More – Eat Consistently Throughout the Day
Start Your Day Right
Today, we are going to talk about the importance of drinking water. Staying hydrated is one of the BEST ways you can take care of your body, as water is essential to maintain the function of every cell in your body. Proper hydration increases your energy levels, promotes weight loss, flushes toxins, improves skin quality and digestion, as well as relieving joint pain and even headaches!
Drinking half your body weight in fluid ounces can be a challenge so here are a few healthful ways to help you drink more water:
- Flavor it up – add lemon, cucumber, orange, grapefruit slices, mint, or berries to a pitcher of water and let it marinate in your refrigerator for a few hours. You can also add a drop of a therapeutic grade citrus flavored essential oil.
- Start your day with a large glass of water – wake up and guzzle – this will get you off to a great start
- Set reminders – set alarms on your phone to remind you to drink your water throughout the day or try apps on your phone like Waterlogged.
- Keep it close – keep a tumbler of water on your desk, in your car –keep water with you at all times
- Track it – set your daily goal and track it throughout the day. Try putting a rubber band around your water bottle and make a mark each time you finish the bottle.
Commit to drinking half your body weight in water or even just increasing your water intake for one week. You will be amazed at how much better you feel, how your energy levels have increased, and you will be very impressed with your clear state of mind. Need help tracking your water intake and staying on point with your goals? Visit www.wilcoxwellnessfitness.com/habitstracker to sign up to receive more support from us. We will send you information via email to help support your habits for massive impact including a printable habits tracker that you can use to measure your progress within the next 21 days.
To Your Health!
– Cheers – Proost – Slainte – Salute – Pura Vida – Salud – Skaal –
Wilcox Wellness & Fitness
Free Tools & Resources
Enter your contact information to receive some free tools and resources resources to support your habits for massive impact. Visit the link above to sign up to receive more support from us. We will send you information via email to help support your habits for massive impact including a printable habits tracker that you can use to measure your progress within the next 21 days.
Visit our website to learn more about Wilcox Wellness & Fitness in Bangor, ME.
Join Wilcox Wellness & Fitness’ mailing list: